Fundamentals of Makeup
Master your own Makeup Looks along with knowing the basic fundamentals of Makeup. A Course Essentially designed for anyone who wants to learn basic make-up for self or maybe want to refresh your current makeup skill sets. Learn about the Importance of basics: prepping and priming, types & techniques of application, different Makeup Looks – like the Basic Day Look, Evening look, Party Look and the Smokey eye look and much more.
- Introduction to make up and the Makeup Industry
- Essential brushes – usage and care
- Sanitation and sterilization
- Skincare - Understanding & Analyzing skin types
- Color theory and Importance of Undertones | Different skin tones and texture
- Importance of basics: prepping and priming
- Foundation with Concealing, Highlighting and Contouring – types & techniques of application
- Makeup Looks- Basic Day Look, Evening Look, Party Look, Smokey eyes, Lipstick application.
Hairstyling is an essential part of the daily regime. If done correctly makes you feel very neat and presentable. This course is designed for people who face trouble styling their Hair everyday. Learn these basic techniques and create a range of quick and easy hairstyle for yourself & look your best at every occasion.
- Styling Products
- Open Hairstyles
- Messy Buns
A Course Essentially designed for Self draping of Sarees and Dupattas.
- Traditional Saree Draping
- Dupatta Drapping -3 Styles
Fundamentals of Styling - Thermal Settings
Maximize your potential as a hairstylist, with a solid foundation in basic styling. Learn the tricks of the trade and be the best stylist. Learn these Thermal setting well, as these are a base of any hairstyle.
- Styling Tools
- Product Knowledge
- Hair structure
- Basics of Blow Drying
- Volume Blow Drying
- Out Curl Blow Drying
- Hair Ironing
- Hair Tonging
- Hot Rollers